Friday Evening (Part 3/3)
 
"Of course not," he assures her. "Turn onto your back again, will you?" he asks.

As she does, he kisses her lips, once more, and puts his hand down to feel her pussy. Pleased to find it quite damp, he is sure she is ready for his penis, but he asks, "Ready for the final phase, my lovely?"

"Ready and waiting," she answers, "I'm only surprised that I haven't come again! Once you get to my hymen, get yourself ready and see if you can push right through it in one shove - and give me a bit of a break to see how the pain is. OK?"

"Will do, my dear sister," he assures her, pushing forward.

"Down a touch," she tells him, reaching down between them to guide his penis to the mouth of her virgin vagina. "And could you take some of your weight onto your arms, please? You're fairly crushing me."

"Sorry," he says, hitching himself up onto his elbows. Very tentatively, he pushes forward and the head of his penis manipulates open the lips and enters her vagina.

As he eases in an inch or two, she says, "My, you are big,"

"Not that big," he grunts, "but bigger than a couple of fingers. Going to have to stretch you," he says, pushing in a little more. Now, there is real resistance and he knows he has met her hymen. He pulls back, almost out, then pushes back. Pull back, push in. Several of these and he feels he is sliding more easily; knows her juices are helping.

"Ah, that feels good," his sister breathes.

"Yes," he replies, "but now I have to pop your cherry. I'm sorry, my love, but this has to hurt."

As he pulls back, ready, she says, "O, do it - do it, now!" Even as she speaks, her brother thrust forward with power - and bursts through her barrier. "OW!! OW!! FUCKING HELL!!!! THAT... HURT!!" she screams, instinctively trying to close her legs against him; squeezes the muscles of her vagina to prevent this intruder further access.

"I am so sorry, my darling," Ed tries to comfort her, his penis doubly trapped. Some moments pass and the initial stab of pain subsides to an ache and she slowly relaxes her grip. Free to move again, he begins to slide out and in, slowly and just far enough to massage her love canal.

"OK," she says, "I knew it would hurt, but that was severe. It's a lot easier, already. Go on, brother, fuck me. Pour your lovely sperm into my belly. This may be the worst shag I ever have, but if we can get this one safely behind us, there will be much pleasure ahead."

"All right, my love," he says and takes up his rhythm again, with each thrust being just a little harder than the last. It doesn't take long for his penis to be fully embedded inside his sister's pussy. As it reaches it's limit, their bodies meet and his touches her clitoris.

"Ooohh, yes," she croons, "that's my clit." Long, deep thrusts, now. "Ah, the pain is less, and you feel like some lovely monster inside me!" He is out and in, as she speaks, so she gasps, "Aaaghh, so good, so good."

Her brother is less vocal, but enjoying this new thrill enormously. Helen's vagina is very slowly expanding; that and her juice is making his movement within her less of a struggle and more of a joy. As the skin of his penis rubs along her walls, the friction makes him realise how far short wanking comes of the real thing.

Out an in, the steady rhythm of the most enjoyable exercise known to man. Once merely stiff, he now feels like a steel rod and he knows his climax must be near. His heart beats faster, his breath is coming quicker, and he is picking up speed. "O Sis," he gasps, "I'm.. gonna... cum.. real.. soon.."

"And me!" she cries, "Go on! Fuck me hard! Shag me! Stuff me!" she screams, wrapping her legs behind him and locking them even closer and tighter together. "Shoot your spunk into your sister's womb! Do it! Do it!"

Her brother is thrusting at top speed, now. Then he feels it, the ecstasy of pain in the head of his penis as he is about to come. "Aagh! Now!" is all he can grunt. His body goes almost as stiff as his penis as this already swollen member expands just enough to allow passage, from his scrotum, up along the shaft and out through the head, for his first internally-delivere d load of sperm. With each surge of his thick, creamy fluid, he grunts, "Uurr, uurr." He can do no more than lay on her, barely moving, letting his penis jerk it's cargo into his sister's body.

As her brother's penis propels it's load of potentially life-making seed towards her womb, Helen feels each burst as a mini-explosion in her loins. This is enough to send her into her second climax of the session. Her back arches as she tries to get impossibly nearer to the source of her pleasure. "Yes! Yes! Fill my belly with your lovely cum!" she shouts. "Fill me! Make me overflow with you love seed! Fuck me! FUCK me! FUCK ME GOOD!!"

Finally, Ed has no more to give and his thrusting, now but nominal, reluctantly comes to a stop. His sister squeezes the muscles of her vagina tight around his penis, hoping to extract even more of his cream, unwilling to release him, to admit that this high delight must come to its natural conclusion. Eventually, she too realises that her body has relaxed, despite what her mind is demanding. She unlocks her legs from behind her brother and collapses on the rug.

Ed, whose penis has begun to shrink and soften within her, allows it to slide out and he rolls and falls off to lay beside his sister. Both are laboured in their breathing from their recent exertions and can, for the moment, only reflect upon the extreme pleasure and delight they have just experienced.

Ed is first to speak. "Thank you for letting me in your lovely fanny, my dear sister," he says and gives her a long, gentle kiss.

"O, that was incredible," she tells him. "Nothing like as bad as I expected, when you destroyed my hymen. Once that first shock of pain subsided, you were gentle and firm. I can hardly wait until we do it again; there will not be the pain - just the pleasure."

"I love you," her new lover continues. "There will never be another woman for me, sis, now that I have tasted the delights of your gorgeous body."

Helen looks at him with a tear in her eyes. She is touched by his affection and says, "Yes, and I love you, you were terrific. You've proved what a man you are - and I shall never want any other as long as you are around."

"I want us to be together, as one, forever," her brother tells her. "I want you to be my lover. I want to marry you. Oh, if only you were not my sister...."

"I know, I know," she consoles him. "If only it were possible, I'd say 'YES', immediately. We'll sleep on it and see if there is any way around the impossible. I wonder if Mum has any ideas...." she ponders.

"Surely you aren't going to tell her what we've done, are you?" he asks. "She's sure to tell Dad, and they'll probably both go through the roof!"

"Somehow, I think they won't," his sister replies. She goes on to tell him of the regular question and answer sessions she has had with their mother, on Saturday mornings.

Ed is as amazed as his sister has been at the parental response. "Well, we'll see tomorrow," he says. They kiss and hug, then clear up and go to bed.

As ever, Denise has her usual question about the night before. Helen tells her, "You were right, Mum. Ed popped my cherry and shagged me."

"And how was it, my dear?"

"It hurt like hell when he broke through my hymen," her daughter replies. "I thought the whole thing would be bad, because of that, but Ed was so gentle that the pain soon eased. After that, it was an amazing fuck - and we both want to do it again, as soon as possible."

"We'll have to see what we can do about that, shan't we?" muses Mum.

"Are you going to tell Dad?"

Her mother looks at her, smiles and says, "Yes, of course - I always tell him. He's as interested in what you two get up to as I am."

"Oh," comes the only slightly surprised answer.

The menfolk come down to breakfast without being called. James says, "Morning, all, looks like a lovely day."

"Morning, Dad," says Ed, "It sure does."

"Morning, Dad," says Helen, "Yes, very nice."

Denise serves them all, sits down and says, "Tuck in, everyone, I have some good news to share."

"What's that, dear?" asks Dad, through his first mouthful.

"Our two offspring had their first shag, last night," she announces. Ed drops his fork. Helen just sits still, watching her father.

James looks around the table as he slowly finishes his mouthful. "Really?" he asks, casually, and puts another mouthful in.

"Is that all you are going to say, Dad?" queries his son. "Aren't you upset? Or at least surprised?"

After another slow mouthful, his father looks back at him and says, "The way you two have been going, lately - no, I'm not surprised. It was only a matter of time, really. And upset? Why should I be upset?"

Ed looks at him, still puzzled, and answers, "Because we are brother and sister! It's incest."

"Oh yes," says James, putting his knife and fork down. He looks at his wife, notes her little nod, and says, "Time to tell you the family secret. Your mother is also your Auntie."

Denise says, "And your dad is also your Uncle."

The penny drops quickly for Helen, who says, "And there's only one answer to that little conundrum, isn't there?"

"You'll have to explain it to me, I'm well lost," admits her sibling.

"They are brother and sister, too," she tells him.

They all look at Ed, watching as his brain almost visible struggles to digest this latest bombshell. Suddenly, the 'explosion' occurs, and he says, "You mean, we are children of incest, ourselves?"

"Of course," his sister says. "No wonder they weren't surprised! They've done the same thing themselves!!"

Denise says, "Good, you've got it. Now, get on with your breakfasts and I'll tell you two the whole story, once your Dad - my brother! - has gone to work."

"Yes," says James, "and will you take them to the retail market, this morning? Let them choose themselves a double bed, and see how quickly it can be delivered. Must go, I have to see old Mrs Harris. See you all later."

Once everyone has eaten breakfast and everything is cleared away, Denise tells her offspring the story. (Readers will find it in 'An Office Answer'.)

Denise can be very persuasive when she wants to. By the simple ploy of threatening to go elsewhere with a firm order, she not only gets the new bed delivered the same day, but has bed linen included at no extra cost. Helen and Ed decide to turn his room into a study and install the double bed in her room.

They ask their Mum for any ideas to help them do the impossible - marry. She thinks about it for a while, then calls them together and shares her deliberations. "I haven't come up with any scheme such as Sue and I evolved, so I've thought on different lines. You could probably forge a marriage certificate, especially with the computer skills you two have, but that's only a piece of paper. What we need to do is make one of you 'disappear', and announce that the other has married. And Helen - you are the one I am nominating to vanish!

"The real problem for you, as it was for us, is people who know you - like family, friends and neighbours. We don't have any family within a hundred miles, so if any of them should ever get in touch, we'll tell them that Helen has gone to Australia - and you're Ed's wife. You're in luck, as far as neighbours go, because, as you know, the ones on the other side of the drive have just gone! As for the lot on the other side, we hardly talk to them, anyway.

"For anyone else around here who may know us, and for friends, I have a cunning plan. Helen, if we change the colour and style of your hair, that will go a long way to a disguise for you. Give you a pair of glasses - blank lenses will fool almost anyone! - and a new style of dress, and behold! A new wife for Ed. Any thoughts, either of you?"

Ed chips in first with, "Sounds great as a basic plan. Give it a bit of fine tuning and I think we'll have a winner. Well done, Mum! It does put a fair bit of the onus on you, Sis. What do you think?"

"I like it too, Mum," says Helen. "My hair is pretty mousy, so what does anyone think - should I go for blonde, black or red? And what 'new style of dress'? Should I be a show-off, with short skirts and high heels? Or the opposite?"

"Anything, as far as I'm concerned," says her brother. "As long as I get to take the real you to bed, each night! Mum?"

"Either way, there are points for and against; a show-off would establish a new personality, whereas a quiet one might disappear. It's really your choice, Helen."

"In that case," she decides, very quickly, "I shall wear short skirts and those tall, chunky heels; a big, round pair of glasses; and ginger hair, which I shall grow right down my back. What happens to the old me, Mum?"

"I suggest a long wig until you hair grows," begins Denise, "then, as soon as you have your new outfit - and a new name! - Helen will have a blazing row and leave home as publicly as possible. You go off in a taxi with a couple of suitcases, Ed picks you up somewhere, and brings you back ultra-quietly, after dark. You lie low for a time, then he brings his wife home, also publicly."

"Excellent!" compliments her son. "Now, here's a thought from me: how about if you and me, Helen, write our own marriage vows, and say them with Mum and Dad as our witnesses?"

"Love it!" she exclaims and gives him a big kiss. They both kiss their mother, too, thanking her profusely for her brilliant ideas.

That evening, after dinner, the younger incestuous pair decide on the new name for Helen - Alice - and make their simple vows.

Ed goes first and says, "Alice, my love, I give myself fully to you. I take you wholly to me. I will love you with my body and my being. I will be, in all things, your partner. I seal these vows with a kiss."

Alice says, "Edward, my lover, I give myself to you, body and soul. I take you fully to me. I will love you with every part of my person. I will be, in all things, your partner. I seal these vows with a kiss." They kiss.

That night, the siblings are sent to bed with their parents blessing. Wanting to be at their best for each other, they take a leisurely shower. Unhurriedly, each soaps the other's body, feeling and stroking every square inch of flesh. They allow the jets of water to rinse them as they kiss, gently and lovingly. Then it's turn off the water, take towels and dry each other. They pad along the hall, shamelessly naked, to their new, joint bedroom.

Ed stops his sister at the door and asks, "May I carry you over the threshold, my love? Will you come with me, as one, into the room where we will give ourselves, each to the other, completely?"

"That would be a delight," she answers. Putting one arm around his shoulder, as he stoops to lift her, she clasps it with the other as he sweeps her into their bridal suite. "My lover is strong and handsome," she tells him, with a kiss. And, touching it, she proclaims, "His penis is a pillar of passion."

He gently sets her on her feet and replies, "My love is the most beautiful of women. Your lips are the sweetest of blossoms. Your breasts are hills of delectation. Your vagina is a valley of pleasure."

Helen climbs onto the bed and lays on her back. "Will my lover join me and merge his body and his juices with mine?"

"I can think of nothing more wonderful, my love," her brother replies, making himself comfortable beside her. He leans across and they kiss, long and lingeringly. He kisses her cheeks and her neck, delighting in the feel of her soft flesh. As he approaches her breasts, her nipples are already hard little pillars. He takes first one, then the other, suckling them and nibbling gently on them.

"O, my lover," she moans, "eat me if you will! I am yours to do with as you will!"

Ed stops long enough to reply, "Thank you, my love, but I want to leave enough for another day!" He opens his mouth wide and sucks in as much of her left breast as he can and moves his lips around it. His hand is caressing and fondling her right breast.

"Aaahhh," she groans, "so good, so good. Are you going to pleasure me to death? What a way to go!"

As he swops her breasts between his hand and mouth, he says, "May you live for ever, my love. And may I always give you pleasure." He moves down, kisses her belly and licks around her navel. He pauses, reaches under the bed, and brings up a bottle he hid there, earlier.

"What have you got there?" she asks.

"Remember what I said when I was in exactly this position, last night?" he asks.

"Can't say that I do," she admits. "Trust you're going to remind me?"

"I said I was going to drink wine from your 'delicate goblet'," he says. "Well, here's the wine, now, lie still." He removes the cork, pours a little wine into her navel and puts the bottle aside. He lowers his head to her belly, sucks up most of the wine, then moves quickly upwards. He kisses her, sharing the wine.

"O! How romantic," she sighs. "I'll bet there aren't many fellows who drink wine from their girls' navels - and fewer who share it, like that. Ooo, I do love you!"

Ed has gone back down to lick up the last remaining drops of wine and he is inserting the big finger of his right hand into her pussy. As he massages her love channel, she groans, "Aaaahh, yes, that's what I want! Prepare the way for your lovely cock!!" He adds a second finger and she pushes down onto them. She reaches across and takes hold of his erection. She squeezes and pulls it.

He pushes his fingers as deep as he can into her pussy and slowly moves them around the dampening walls. Now his thumb rubs her clit and her juice begins to flow. "Ohhhh! My lover, my lover!" she cries, releasing his cock. "You cannot stay out of me much longer. Your fingers are wonderful, but I need your big cock in my pussy!" She takes hold of her breasts and moulds and squeezes them in attempt to increase her pleasure.

Ed's cock is so stiff, it's beginning to ache. She is right from his point of view, too - he must soon enter her pussy. If this lovely woman, who was so recently his sister, wants him to come in, he must do so. He removes his fingers from her fanny, gives her one last kiss, and climbs between her legs. She spreads them wide, eager for her man to become one with her. "Now, my lover," she tells him. "Push your lovely big cock right into my pussy! Ram it home! Fuck me! Fuck me, now!"

Alice is so wet that he has no problem sliding his cock into her. Yet, despite the fucking he gave he only last night, she is still a little tight. "Need to force my way fully in, my love," he tells her. "Let me know if I hurt you."

She lifts her legs and grips his body with them, crossing her ankles behind him. Pulling him to her, she says, "You won't hurt me now, my love. You'll only make me feel you more intently. And I want to feel you inside my pussy! I want to feel you all the way in to my womb! Fill me with your super cock! And when you have it right in, fill me with your hot sperm!!"

He pulls back a little way, then pushes back in with determination. Yes! That was further. Back and in, back and in; each thrust takes him closer to their mutual aim, total penetration; each thrust brings a grunt of satisfaction from her mouth. "Agh, yes! Agh, yes! Agh, yes, so good! Agh, yes, all the way! All the way!"

As the end of his cock disappears into her pussy, it touches her clitoris. This most delicate part of her genitalia responds to the lightest touch and she cries, "Aaagh, yes!" and arches her back at the stimulation. Now, his deep thrusting and this extra touch is sending her to her limit. "Ooohh, I'm coming! I'm commming!" she cries.

Her back arches, she pulls so hard he can hardly move, but he manages to thrust with small, very fast strokes. Ed's breath is now coming fast and heavy as his rampant penis pounds away in her pussy. He can feel his balls tighten as they prepare to loose his load of seed into her eager, waiting bodyArching and pulling, she bucks up against her lover as she finally climaxes with cries of "Aaagghh, yes! I'm coming! I'M CUMMING! I'M FUCKING COMMMMMING! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!"

He feels that tell-tale, exquisite pain in the head of his cock and shouts his own release, "Yes! Here it comes! It's coming! I'M CUMMMING!" As his cock sends streams of sperm shouting up it's length, propelling it along her love canal, he cries, "YES! YES!! YESSSSS!!!"

Alice is overtaken with passion. "O YES, MY LOVER!" she screams. "FILL ME FULL WITH YOUR LOVELY SEED! FILL ME! FILL ME! DON'T LEAVE ANY SPACE EMPTY! FILL ME UP, MY LOVER!"

Even after Ed has emptied his load into her, she still keeps pulling him and bucking against him, wanting more. Eventually, she realises that her lover has stopped moving and, reluctantly, she releases him from the vice-like grip of her legs. As they collapse onto the bed, the only sound in the room is the harsh panting as they both gasp for breath.

No comments: